Monday 7 March 2011

Monthly Round Up: February

Another good reading month! My favourites being Bitten and Hunger Games. As usual there are some re-reads (7) which won't count towards my 150 goal, so are not numbered. 15 a new so they DO go towards my goal :D I'm a little annoyed that I've only been able to link 5 reviews though. However I do have another 9 to write up when I stop being so lazy.

13. Stormwalker, Allyson James
14. Bonds of Justice, Nalini Singh
15. Fallen, Lauren Kate
16. Torment, Lauren Kate
17. Crescendo, Becca Fitzpatrick
18. Play for Passion, Nalini Singh
Half way to the Grave, Jeaniene Frost (RR)
One foot in the grave, Jeaniene Frost (RR)
At Grave's End, Jeaniene Frost (RR)
19. Some Girls Bite, Chloe Neill
20. Friday Night Bites, Chloe Neill
21. Twice Bitten, Chloe Neill
Moon Called, Patricia Briggs (RR)
Blood Bound, Patricia Briggs (RR)
Iron Kissed, Patricia Briggs (RR)
Bone Crossed, Patricia Briggs (RR)
22. Rebirth, Kelley Armstrong
23. This Side of the Grave, Jeaniene Frost
24. Bitten, Kelley Armstrong
25. Stolen, Kelley Armstrong
26. Dark Lover, JK Ward
27. Hunger Games

Total: 22

(RR = re-read)

No comments:

Post a Comment