Friday 18 March 2011

Play for Passion (Psy-Changeling #9) by Naini Singh


Description (from Goodreads)
In his position as Tracker for the SnowDancer pack, Drew Kincaid must rein in rogue changelings who've lost control of their animal halves- even if it means killing those who've gone too far. But nothing in his life has prepared him for the battle he must now wage-to win the heart of a woman who makes his body ignite...and who threatens to enslave his wolf.

I needed to read this. It'd been on my radar since Bonds of justice, and I have other books I wanted to read first (curse of the charlion for one), but I needed to read something I knew would be well written after reading the disappointing and frustrating book Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick.

And it didn't disappoint. I love drew and the relationship he has with other characters so it was great to finally read his story. I also loved the way Singh teases us with Hawk and Sierra (is it June yet?)

The tension is really starting to build now. The Phy are getting ready for something big!

Rating: 5/6 -Really Liked It

No comments:

Post a Comment