Tuesday 18 October 2011

Monthly Round Up: September

September has to have been one of my worst months for reading since I was 19. I thought August was bad. Well September has left August in the dust. Five. A total of five books read, and one was a short story. I have no excuse except that I'm still trying to dig my way out of my reading slump. TV is the devil :)

I have actually watched way too much TV this month. -I'm eating it up like devil cake. I'm currently enjoying;
Alphas
The Revenge
Son's of Anarchy
Terra Nova
Jersey Shore
The Secret Circle
Downton Abbey
Warehouse 13
Hart of Dixie
Haven
Awkward (although this has just finished)

And that's not including shows I'm downloading but have yet to start.

Anyway. Reading. I really enjoyed Outside In, Archangel"s Blade, and Touch of Frost. Archangel's Blade being my fave of the month. I was only a little disappointed with One Grave at a Time.

85. Outside In, Maria V. Snyder
86. One Grave at a Time, Jeanniene Frost
87. Archangel's Blade, Nalini Singh
88. Devil to Pay, Jeaniene Frost
89. Touch of Frost, jennifer Estep

No comments:

Post a Comment